Hotel in the centre of Rouen
|See what's coming up, here soon|
Hotel in the heart of Rouen
Opposite Rouen train station and close to the city centre, the Astrid Hotel has everything to place everyone. This friendly hotel with undeniable charm, prides itself on its location, its serenity and its accessibility.
After a long journey, a work meeting or a family visit to the Rouen region, relax in one of the 38 rooms. Cosy, comfortable and fully refurbished, these rooms guarantee you the most complete relaxation.
Breakfast is served on the sixth floor of the building. Full and in the form of a buffet, it also allows you to enjoy the superb view over the cathedral, the Tour Jeanne d'Arc (the Joan of Arc Tower), the train station or the Saint-Romain church.
A few metres from Rouen city centre, enjoy many restaurants, shops and boutiques, but also the main tourist sites of Rouen and the Seine-Maritime.
Also, you have the option of eating in one of our partner restaurants:
- at the Dieppe Hotel www.hotel-dieppe.fr located just next to us. You can enjoy the Bar and Grill, or the restaurant "le Quatre Saisons" ("the Four Seasons"), famous for its "caneton rouennais à la presse" ("Rouen pressed duckling")
- in the Pascaline Restaurant www.pascaline.fr where you will find a tasty cuisine at a fair price, and in a "1900s bar" warm, atmospheric decor
- in the Le 6ème Sens restaurant www.le-sixiemesens.fr, famous for its generous and refined cuisine, in a historical setting.
As a couple, alone, or as a family, our team puts everything in place to guide you and facilitate your stay in Normandy.
The Hotel Astrid in Rouen offers you a personal and warm welcome, but also the following services:
- Open 24/7
- 38 rooms
- Buffet breakfast served from 6:30am to 10:00am
- Satellite TV
- Telephone and Wi-Fi connection
- Train station car park opposite the hotel
- Partner restaurants adjoining the hotel
- Night-time receptionist
- Buses and taxis nearby
- Car park for groups nearby